Acquisition & Logistics
With roots in both commercial and DOD supply chain management, TSG has a demonstrated history of leveraging commercial best practices to satisfy the needs and restrictions of federal contracting.
- Acquisition strategy development and execution support for multi-million dollar facility use contracts.
- Commodity management and acquisition strategy for aircraft sustainment parts.
- Warehousing and distribution strategy development and deployment for large medical device manufacturer.
- Warranty processing and repair improvements for large tier one automotive supplier.
- Risk identification and mitigation strategies for the transition of production operations from an incumbant supplier.
- Make/Buy business case analysis that incorporated financial, operational capability, and risk considerations.
- Market research, downselect, and capability validation support for international supplier of critical DOD ammunition component.